- Unlike coal and diesel fuel, burning of these briquettes produces practically no emissions of sulphur dioxide and other harmful substances into the atmosphere.
- Size - 80 (40-110)*150*60 mm
- A fuel briquette is an effective product.
- The efficiency factor of 94% can be achieved while burning briquettes; the amount of а ash does not exceed 0.4 (actually, 0.22) % of the total amount.
- The humidity does not exceed 12 (actually, 7.4) %.
- Burning time: 30-40 minutes.
- Smouldering time: 40-150 minutes.
- Compared to natural fire wood, the stove can be loaded three times less frequently.
- A fuel briquette is a safe product.
- The smell of fuel briquettes is a pleasant smell of a picnic fire. They do not contain any dust or spores which can cause allergy in people
You can place an order via our specialists:
Yekaterina Pinchuk, phone/fax: +375 2340 71867
Yelena Loyeva, phone/fax: +375 2340 71869