He will be in charge of the following
Management of the activity areas mentioned below:
- development and implementation of export development programs by the concern members;
- development of the commodity and geographical diversification of the export of products produced by the concern members;
- organization of the research of the situation in the domestic and foreign market;
- establishment of cooperation with corresponding ministries and agencies of foreign states which are trade and economic partners of the Republic of Belarus (first of all, the Russian Federation;
- participation in drafting the proposals and implementation of the plans on participation of the Republic of Belarus in integration processes within the Union state, the Commonwealth of the Independent States, Eurasian Economic Community and other interstate organizations, as well as plans to develop mutually beneficial trade and economic relations with other countries;
- cooperation of the concern members with consumers of their products;
- assistance in the establishment of business relations by the concern members to purchase raw materials, equipment and other resources;
- provision of foreign trade services to the concern members;
- organization of exhibitions, fairs, selling exhibitions and auction bidding according to the established procedure and participation in them;
- general management of the activities performed by the State Unitary Enterprise “Belarusian Forestry Company” and foreign economic and marketing services of the concern members;
- other responsibilities specified in the job description, regulations, local regulations and the instructions of the concern Chairman.
- in the concern management apparatus, Mr. Kasko is responsible for the activities of the departments of marketing and foreign economic activities.
Several biographical details:
М. Kasko was born in Minsk in 1978.
He graduated from the Belarusian Polytechnic Academy (management) and Belarusian State University (law).
From 1999 to 2002, Mr. Kasko held different positions in the Main department of foreign economic activity, creation and development of commodity distribution network of Belresursy concern.
From 2002 to 2007, M. Kasko was Deputy Head of the department of marketing of export supplies of metal products and technical and industrial goods, head of the analytical department and head of the procurement department of JSC Belmetall.
From 2007 to 2014, Mr. Kasko was Deputy Director General of CJSC Belarusian Potash Company.
From 2014 to January 2015, M. Kasko was an assistant to the Chairman of Bellesbumprom concern.
On 26 January 2015, Mikhail Kasko was appointed Deputy Chairman of Bellesbumprom concern by Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No. 42.